Doubt About New Project

  • Sunday, October 31, 2010
  • Posted by Taka
  • Labels:

I have been boring for a month because of slow business as I have been a gap between the previous project and the next project. This boring term will end at last and the next project will start from this November.

I hope that I would be captivated by the next project, but there are a lot impediment to accomplish the success when it comes to generally speaking about the marketing strategy. My boss seems requiring ten billion yen while we are providing our product in the market before we plan strategies. I have been seeing many projects failed due to lack of minding the customer's perspective. I am confident that now is the time we stop such a barren procedure and have to think about the connection between benefits attributes of our product can provide and real wants customers recognize consciously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment