New Orthopedic Knowledge

  • Tuesday, October 19, 2010
  • Posted by Taka
  • Labels:

I went see a doctor to be checked the condition of my knee ligament injured while playing futsal. Before today's diagnosis I couldn't stretch my knee joint straight. I thought bending and stretching the knee joint as much as possible is effective to improve this inconvenience. But it's not true.


In fact, when I was in elementary school, I rehabilitated my right wrist which bone was broken, in accordance to the old knowledge. I've learned from my doctor today that giving vibration frequently with holding the affected area is effective instead of stretching as much as possible in these days. The muscle around the affected area must be relax during given the vibration.

After I took this treatment for a while, I became being able to stretch my knee straight and walk easier than before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment