Weekly Goal

  • Wednesday, October 13, 2010
  • Posted by Taka
  • Labels:

I have not written English at all since I start this blog, even though I have known writing is effective to improve my English for a long time.

The reason why I started writing English is that I was mentioned that it is imperative to achieve my aim effectively by a tutor of a ESL school where I recently started learning. 

I was so confused about how to write English everyday that I googled which blog site is better to continue writing a blog in English.
There are three proposed sites, Blogger, Wordpress and TypePad.
Because my purpose is just only writing what happened or what I though about simply, I chose Blogger by referring this comparison site.

The way I write each blog is, first of all, I try to find words I can't use in conversation while working; e.g., checking whether or not our products infringe any foreign patents or while browsing ESL learning Web sites.
Then I construct content of a blog and put together some words I can't use well into a blog.

I set posting 5 times a week as my weekly goal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment