One Year at Skytalk

  • Thursday, December 2, 2010
  • Posted by Taka
  • Labels:

It has been a year since I started to take Online English lessons at Skytalk. By the way I am not trying to recommend Japanese students to register this school.

There are roughly two segments when classifying the Online English school market. One is cheap schools without maintaining teacher's quality. Another is expensive schools with high quality teachers. However the school I introduced at the beginning would be classified in the former segment. What I want to say is there is the teacher who is suited to me and that is why I am still there. Keeping up studying at one place depends on not a school but a teacher. I am sure that meeting such a teacher is a secret for all students who study the second language to improve and proceed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment